Add Your Story to MBA DecisionWire
Over the last two weeks, many of the leading MBA programs have released their Round 1 decisions. For a number of you, this means you now know which b-school campus you will be heading to in 2018. Before you start packing for your new adventure, head on over to MBA DecisionWire and complete an entry. It’s anonymous and only takes a minute to post.
Sharing your profile, listing your choice of schools and declaring your decision proves useful for candidates who are just starting to explore their MBA application journey—or are in a conundrum of acceptances themselves. Since its inception three seasons ago, MBA DecisionWire has received thousands of entries from candidates sharing their stories with their fellow applicants.
Guided through “Undecided”
Whether you have that one dream school already in the bag or multiple offers across exciting prospects, DecisionWire is the place for you. Last season, we introduced the “undecided” category for applicants who are juggling multiple offers and still deciding where to go. The community then has a chance to chime in, offering their insights to help you make your final decision. Hundreds of undecided candidates have already posted to DecisionWire. If you are considering your options, join the conversation at MBA DecisionWire, and share which factors you are weighing for expert and community feedback.
We wish you the best of luck as you move forward in your MBA journey, and hope Clear Admit has been helpful throughout your application process.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- Quiz: Which Business School Are You?
- Waiting on a UVA Darden Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools