The following Cornell Johnson MBA interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
I was asked the following questions:
1. Walk me through your resume
2. What are your career goals?
3. What company would you like to work for? Why?
4. What is your career backup?
5. What about Johnson makes you want to apply? (she referenced the other schools I applied to that I mention on my application)
6. What leisure (non-professional) clubs would you be a member of while at Johnson? Why?
7. Tell me about a time that you had to lead a difficult group.
8. What is your leadership style?
9. How do you spend your time outside of work?
Time for questions at the end.
She offered to get me in touch with current students who could help answer my questions. Overall, I really enjoyed the experience and I thought the interview went well. I would say know your career goals and be able to speak in depth about the companies you want to work for and why. Hopefully this helps those of you waiting for your interview or those of you waiting on your invitation!
Preparing for an upcoming Cornell Johnson MBA interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Johnson Graduate School of Management Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.