Join CEIBS Admissions Director Christina Mou – along with several CEIBS students – for an interactive webinar. In the webinar, we’ll talk through the following topics:
- Why the Financial Times and Forbes both rank CEIBS the #1 MBA in Asia
- How more than 80% of CEIBS MBA graduates in 2017 achieved a career switch to their desired industry, with many successfully pivoting their careers to Asia
- The impact that international alums have had in China as the country continues to transform from the world’s factory to the world’s innovator
- The Immediate and longer-term implications of developing your career backed by an MBA rooted in ‘China Depth & Global Breadth’
- How the ROI and living costs in Shanghai stack up against other top-tier schools in the US and Europe
The center of gravity in the business world is pivoting eastwards, and if China hasn’t already disrupted your industry, chances are it’s likely to be on the horizon. For MBA candidates seeking a global career, it makes sense to seriously consider China, Shanghai and CEIBS as one prepares for and embraces tomorrow’s business challenges.
Register Now for this exclusive chat with CEIBS Admissions Director Christina Mou!
Wednesday, January 10, 2017 at 9 p.m. EST/Thursday, January 11, 2017 at 10 a.m. (Shanghai)