Georgetown / McDonough Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Adcom / On campus
The following Georgetown McDonough interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
I had the interview on campus in the Adcom’s office. She let me know at the beginning that she would be timing the interview because she had interviews after me. The Adcom was very friendly and the interview was very conversational. The interview is blind and the interviewer comes in with no prior information of you or your application. A
We started with the basics.
-walk me through your resume.
-why an mba?
-future goals? and why?
-why do you think Mcdonough can help you with your career goals?
-asked about international experience/internship/any amount of time spent overseas
-one of the last questions was” if i got in what would hold me back from enrolling?”
-asked a few questions and listed some concerns at the end.
At the end of the interview she gave me a timeline of when I should hear back, and invited me to stay after and chat with some of the students.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand account of the Georgetown MBA interview questions to the Clear Admit MBA Interview Archive.
Preparing for your interview?
Give Veritas Prep a call at +1-310-295-2098 or click to
Posted in: Interview Questions & Reports
Schools: Georgetown / McDonough
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: WBA Presidents Reflect on Gender Equity and Alliance at Kellogg
- Waiting on an Oxford Saïd Round 3 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools