UNC Kenan-Flagler Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Skype
The following UNC Kenan-Flagler interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
My interviewer was a senior Adcom member. Very friendly and conversational. We started off by talking about my current city in Chile. He came here a few years ago and had lovely memories of this city. He had a copy of my resume and told me that he had not seen my file, so it was a blind interview. Towards the end, he talked a lot about UNC and the kind of opportunities that exist there. Also, he told me that they have decided to trim down to 290 admits this year. Overall, good interview.
1. Tell me about the city you are from.
2. Why did you choose your UG major?
3. What kind of extracurricular activities were you involved in at your college?
4. Tell me about a professional accomplishment that you are most proud of.
5. Tell me how you work as a teamplayer. What do you think are important aspects of working in a team?
6. Why did you leave your first employer (he asked me because I worked there for only 6 months)?
7. How many employees does your employer have globally and in Chile?
8. What is the typical team size that you work with? What is the nationality mix, if any?
9. Who wrote your recommendation? Why did you choose them?
10. If I were to ask your recommender of your strengths, what are the two words he would say?
11. What would your recommender say about your one weakness?
12. Career goals (ST/LT). Where do you see yourself 25-30 years down the line?
13. Did you take GMAT or GRE? Without telling me your score, tell me whether you think this score shows your academic potential.
14. Any questions for me? (I asked about concentrations, experiential learning opportunities, and partner opportunities)
Preparing for an upcoming interview at UNC Kenan-Flagler? Click here to get the Clear Admit UNC Kenan-Flagler Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.
Preparing for your interview?
Give Veritas Prep a call at +1-310-295-2098 or click to