Applying in Round 3? Get a Profile Review and Check Out the Stats of Fellow MBA Candidates
With just about a month to go to Round 3 deadlines for the leading MBA programs, applicants for this round should be finalizing school selections and drafting essays. We know that acceptance rates during this round can make things tougher for applicants than in earlier rounds, so we’re using this post to highlight a tool that can provide you with a little extra help.
Clear Admit’s ApplyWire allows you to create a basic profile of your candidacy while sharing the schools to which you are considering applying. Once posted, your entry will allow admissions experts from both Clear Admit and Veritas Prep, as well as fellow candidates, to provide you feedback on your school selections and application strategy.
You can also search ApplyWire, using the schools to which you are considering applications, to see the profiles of other candidates, who considered those schools. This should help you better understand whether or not your profile is competitive, since you can study the profiles of the candidates and look at the feedback they received.
We hope that posting your profile, soliciting advice of our experts and the community at large, and studying other candidates’ profiles, allows you to better position your applications in the coming admissions round. We wish you best of luck!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Q&A with Tuck Student Ambassador Anchit Duggal
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Deadlines 2018-2019
- Tech and Venture Capital Industries Have Real Work to Do to Hire and Retain Diverse Employees
- UVA Darden Essay Question & Deadlines 2018-2019
- UVA Darden Announces New Early Action Round, Expanded Scholarships, and More
- MBA News You Need: HBS Faculty Honored for Sustainability, Stanford GSB Hosts Seminar on Navigating Polarized Topics, INSEAD Launches Women’s Big Ideas Initiative, and More
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Non Profit/SI
Post-MBA Career: Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Undecided
Post-MBA Career: Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools