Clear Admit and CommonBond Host Webinar on Financing Your MBA
Are you heading off to school this fall and beginning to tackle the big issue of how to pay for it? If so, you’re in luck! We’ve just made the ‘financing the MBA’ webinar we conducted with our friends at CommonBond available online – and we highly recommend that you give it a listen. You could save yourselves a lot of headaches and some cash along the way.
The webinar highlighted:
- How to factor in the full cost of attendance that students can expect
- What funding options are available
- How to choose a loan that is right for each student
- Next steps students can take to complete their loan process on time
The webinar aired on Tuesday May 15th and was lead by Pete Wylie, CommonBond’s Vice President of InSchool.
If you are ready to create a profile with CommonBond, head over to their site here.
Check out the recording below!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Boston College / Carroll MBA Deadlines 2018-2019
- Podcast Episode 18: London Business School Admissions Director Q&A
- MBA ApplyWire Spotlight: Switching to the GRE
- Should I Apply in Round 1 or Round 2 to My Top Choice School?
- MIT Sloan Introduces New “Blockchain and Money” Class
- 21 Days to Go: UVA Darden Early Action Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools