Cambridge / Judge Essay Questions 2018-2019
The Cambridge admissions committee has released the Judge essay questions & deadlines for the 2018-2019 application season. Cambridge / Judge conducts its admissions process in 5 rounds, with set interview dates for those invited to attend.
2018-2019 Cambridge / Judge Essay Questions
- Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
- What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (200 words)
- Describe a situation where you had to work jointly with others to achieve a common goal. What did you learn from the experience? (up to 200 words)
Now that the essay topics and deadlines are out, get started on your application by downloading the Free 2018-2019 Cambridge Judge Business School Snapshot. Applicants can also visit the Judge MBA admissions website for more details about applying.