Two Podcasts to Help You Triumph in Round 2
With Round 2 deadlines looming, we know many of you are hard at work crafting essays, filling out data forms, and perfecting your resumes. Clear Admit is here to help with a couple of key podcasts that will help you get your MBA applications across the finish line.
Be sure to tune in before you turn in your apps!
- Podcast Episode 19: 10 Tips for Tackling the MBA Written Application
- Podcast Episode 25: 8 Tips You Need to Succeed in Round 2
While the titles speak for themselves, Episode 19 will help you polish your paper work. Even if you think your application is perfect as is, we are confident you’ll learn something to help you strengthen it even further. Episode 25 will improve your approach whether you’re just kicking off your MBA applications or have some experience knowledge from Round 1.
Happy listening and best of luck with your MBA applications!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
- #1 Ranked IU Kelley Online MBA Undergoes Major Curriculum Update
- Fridays from the Frontline: How Gaining Leadership Experience at Fuqua Transformed Me
- UVA Darden Receives Largest Gift in School History from Frank M. Sands Sr.
- MBA News You Need: $10M HBS Gift, Tuck Admissions Updates, Ross MBA Road Trips, and More From Kellogg and McCombs
- Cambridge Judge MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools