Two Podcasts to Help You Triumph in Round 2
With Round 2 deadlines looming, we know many of you are hard at work crafting essays, filling out data forms, and perfecting your resumes. Clear Admit is here to help with a couple of key podcasts that will help you get your MBA applications across the finish line.
Be sure to tune in before you turn in your apps!
- Podcast Episode 19: 10 Tips for Tackling the MBA Written Application
- Podcast Episode 25: 8 Tips You Need to Succeed in Round 2
While the titles speak for themselves, Episode 19 will help you polish your paper work. Even if you think your application is perfect as is, we are confident you’ll learn something to help you strengthen it even further. Episode 25 will improve your approach whether you’re just kicking off your MBA applications or have some experience knowledge from Round 1.
Happy listening and best of luck with your MBA applications!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- Quiz: Which Business School Are You?
- Waiting on a UVA Darden Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools