Bain & Company invites incoming MBA students to apply to ExperienceBain, a series of immersive workshops and events held at Bain & Company’s 57 offices around the world.
ExperienceBain consists of five programs—outlined below—that give incoming MBA students exclusive access to Bain & Company before arriving on campus. We want to help you put your best foot forward at school and in your future career—no matter where your post-MBA path may take you.
Selected applicants will develop the business toolkit of the future (e.g., design thinking, inspirational leadership), understand the latest challenges facing businesses, join discussions around workplace diversity and build lasting relationships with consultants and future classmates. Programs include…
- ExperienceBain Global is our largest program—a collection of interactive workshops and events hosted by our 57 global offices. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at the business challenges we are solving for our clients and build relationships with consultants who were in your shoes heading to business school just a few years ago.
- ExperienceBain Diversity is a two-day immersion into the world of Bain consulting and our Blacks at Bain (BABs) and Latinx at Bain (LATBA) You’ll meet our community of extraordinary teams, learn our unique approach to problem-solving and join authentic discussions about workplace diversity. You’ll also hear firsthand how to nail the recruiting process and kick start your career through our Summer Associate internship.
- ExperienceBain Women’s Summit is a day of inspirational discussion about crafting your own blend of personal and professional success–what we call ‘thriving’. You’ll connect with exceptional women who have found unique ways to thrive, and leave with a roadmap for navigating your own MBA and future career.
- ExperienceBain Veterans is an immersive two-day introduction to business school and consulting for transitioning pre-MBA veterans. You’ll meet and learn from Bain consultants and leaders who have leveraged their skills, experiences and perspectives as veterans to successfully transition to consulting.
- ExperienceBain Tech is an interactive one-day workshop exploring our groundbreaking work in tech and digital. You’ll experience how we use design thinking to solve our clients’ challenges, gain insights on our latest intellectual property and hear from Bain leaders who are shaping our deeply integrated approach to tech and business.
Visit the ExperienceBain page for event dates and locations.
Apply by May 6, 2019.
We will notify selected applicants in late May. Top applicants across all programs will become our first class of Bain Future Leaders and receive one-on-one career mentorship from a Bain leader.