NYU Stern to Host Free Webinar on September 24th – “Which MBA is Right for Me?”
Are you considering the NYU Stern School of Business for your graduate management education? Would you like to receive insights and admissions information directly from the Stern admissions team? Register now and join Rabia Ahmed, the Executive Director of MBA Admissions at NYU Stern School of Business as she provides insight on the world-class faculty at Stern, the career opportunities available post-MBA and experiential consulting opportunities available during your MBA.
The webinar will guide you through the 2 year Full-time MBA, Tech MBA, Fashion & Luxury MBA and Part-time MBA Programs at NYU Stern
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Rabia Ahmed, Executive Director of MBA Admissions
Schools: NYU Stern
About the Author
The leading resource for top-tier MBA candidates.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 58: Location? Location… Location! Where Is Your B-school and Does It Matter?
- Real Humans of London Business School’s MBA Class of 2021
- Episode 58: Wire Taps—Cryptocurrency Background, Citizenship vs. Ethnicity, New York City and More
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, October 21-25, 2019
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools