Episode 60: Wire Taps—Health Care, Supply Chain Management, and International Development
In this installment of our podcast series, Wire Taps, Graham Richmond and Alex Brown are back to share their admissions expertise about profiles posted in MBA ApplyWire. You can be featured in an episode by sharing your target programs, test scores, pre-MBA work experience, post-MBA goals and any admissions questions you may have in MBA ApplyWire.
This week, Graham and Alex review an entry from a candidate who wants to pursue a career in health care, and an MBA hopeful interested in supply chain management. They also advise an MBA applicant with a background in the Peace Corps.
If You Like What You’ve Been Hearing, Please Subscribe and Rate Us on iTunes!
It’s been wonderful seeing the audience for our podcast series continue to grow! Please, if you have enjoyed what you’ve heard, could you rank the Clear Admit MBA Admissions Podcast in iTunes? That can really help even more listeners find us. To ensure that you never miss an episode, you could even subscribe.
This episode was hosted by Graham Richmond and Alex Brown, and produced by Contributing Editor Jonathan Pfeffer. Thanks to all of you who’ve been joining us! One more time: Ranking us in iTunes can help others find us, too, and subscribing means you’ll never miss a podcast.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Annual Diversity Symposium at Cornell Johnson Marks 20th Anniversary and Celebrates Distinguished Alumni
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
- Episode 66: MBA Crisis or Year of the MBA Applicant?
- Episode 65: Wire Taps—Consultant from Colombia, Social Impact and Considering Round 2
- Admissions Director Q&A: Tino Elgner of IE Business School
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools