The interview was very conversational and was truly an enjoyable experience. The interview covered the typical topics:
- walk me through your resume
- why MBA
- why now
- why Kellogg
- time you worked on a team with diverse perspectives
All of the above questions arose naturally out of the conversation.
The interview was interactive and it heightened my belief that Kellogg has a very user-friendly admission process and really puts the effort in to try to get to know all candidates. After the interview, all of the prospective students seemed to agree that they had positive processes and were impressed by how comfortable / natural the interview felt.
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Northwestern / Kellogg admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Kellogg’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Kellogg MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Blind Interviews vs. Non-blind Interviews
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace