There were frequent connection difficulties during my Skype interview, but the interviewer accepted responsibility for these on her end and had even briefed me before the interview started that the difficulties may be encountered.
- Why an MBA?
- Why Kellogg?
- Why now?
- Walk me through the last 3 years of your resume
- What are your short term / long term goals?
- How would an MBA help you reach these goals?
- Could you reach these goals without an MBA?
- What are three terms your coworkers would use to describe you?
- Recount your greatest accomplishment
- Recount a time you failed
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Northwestern / Kellogg admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Kellogg’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Kellogg MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Blind Interviews vs. Non-blind Interviews
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace