Before starting, the interviewer mentioned that:
– The interview would take 30-45 minutes
– He had my resume and some notes from my application
– It was going to be a two-way conversation
The interview was as they said. Questions included:
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Career goals?
3. Back-Up Plan?
4. Why an MBA?
5. Why now?
6. Why Johnson?
7. How can you contribute to Johnson?
8. Do you have any questions for Admissions?
While I was a bit nervous, I enjoyed the interview. I was very prepared for the questions that I was asked. Also, a day before the interview, I took advantage by visiting the school, in which I talked with many students who were very friendly and open. This school is my top choice so I am crossing my fingers to hear from them.