Interview lasted 50 minutes. First five or so was just small talk about WFH, COVID, etc. Then she got into the questions (I only remembered 3/4 of them, a few I forgot):
– Tell me about yourself.
– Why MBA?
– Why Booth?
– Tell me about a leadership situation you had?
– What was challenging about it? (follow-up question)
– How did you overcome? (follow-up question)
– What are your short-term plans after Booth?
– What is your ideal working environment and what role do you play on a team?
– Talk to me about your hobbies.
– How would you characterize your community involvement?
At the end, I asked her about 7 questions and spend the last 15 minutes running through her experience. Overall positive experience and feel good about my application.