Very informal and laid back. My interviewer was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable right of the bat. He started the interview by telling me about his background, why he chose to attend Rice, and what his plans are post-MBA. He stated that he did view my resume prior to the interview. The questions I can remember are below. The majority of the interview was spent on behavioral questions.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement in your professional career.
3. How did you react when a subordinate brought up issues within the team you led?
4. How did you go about providing candid feedback to your subordinates during their annual performance reviews?
5. Why do you want to transition into consulting?
6. Why Rice?
7. How do you see yourself getting involved in the Rice community?
8. What questions do you have for me?