Resume-based. The student started by introducing herself. Described the interview structure and how it was going to be conducted. First 25 minutes of questions, and then she gave me the remaining time for my questions.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Current responsibilities.
3. How do you work in a diverse environment?
4. How do you handle a situation of conflict?
5. Having in mind that the university has students from multiple countries and cultures, how do you handle a difficult conversation?
6. Why Rice?
7. What are your goals?
8. Questions for me?
She took notes during the interview. With her answers, she reflected Rice’s culture of being attentive and kind.