My interview was with a 2nd-year student. It was resume based. Went on for 35 mins. It was totally conversational rather than just Q&A, hence felt very relaxed even though I was nervous for the 1st couple mins.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why MBA, why now and what are your career goals?
3. Why Georgetown?
4. Tell me about a time when you took initiative at work.
5. What is your proudest achievement at work?
6. Tell me about a time when you had disagreement with your manager & how did you resolve it.
7. Which clubs will you be a part of at Georgetown?
8. Follow up questions on my hobby which I had mentioned in 1st question.
9. One thing that you took for granted in the pre covid era?
My questions to interviewer
1. What was the highlight of your MBA program since you experienced the program in person as well as virtually?
2. How helpful was Georgetown in your career transition from army to investment banking?
3. How strong is the alumni network of Georgetown (especially for international students)?