The interview was with a second-year student who was not from my target industry or my current industry. The interviewer was very friendly and made the interview enjoyable.
The interview started with the interviewer presenting themselves. They asked the following questions:
– Introduce yourself. (Quick two-minute introduction)
– Why MBA? Why Booth specifically?
– What are your short-term and long-term goals?
– What would a successful MBA experience mean for you?
– Tell me how what type of leader you are.
– How has living and working abroad shaped who you are as a professional? (I had told the interviewer about having worked and lived in different countries)
– Tell me about a piece of feedback that you have been given.
– Anything else you wished we’d covered?
After that we spent around 15 minutes chatting about the interviewer´s experience in the school and me asking questions.