The interview was extremely friendly and conversational. The second-year student was engaged throughout the 60 minutes and was genuinely adding on top of my stories with her own experience at and beyond Booth. It was 50 minutes of questions by the interviewer and the last 10 minutes were spent in her answering my questions. It was very exhaustive and exhausting at the same time.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about a time you had to motivate your team – what strategies/ tools did you use?
3. Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone on your team and how did you resolve that?
4. Tell me about a time you had to convince multiple stakeholders with different point of views.
5. Tell me one piece of surprising feedback that you’ve received.
6. Tell me about a time you had to ask for help.
7. Tell me about a time you had to help someone else.
8. What are your goals and why an MBA?
9. Why Booth?
10. Are there any things that you feel I haven’t covered, which you would like to mention?
11. Questions for the interviewer
Overall, prepare extensively and have at least 9-10 tell-me-about-a-time stories prepared beforehand.