Interview lasted about 40 minutes. The first 30 minutes were questions for me and remaining time was allocated to allow me ask questions.
Interviewer laid out the interview format and expectations. Stated that he would take notes and create a report for the adcom. The interviewer was randomly selected, and did not share industry or function. He asked the following questions:
1) Introduce yourself, and highlight any parts of your resume that you think I should know about.
2) Why are you applying to Haas?
3) How will a Haas MBA allow you to achieve your professional goals?
4) Can you describe a situation where you promoted or gained experience in DEI?
5) Tell me a time where you had to adapt your leadership style to resolve a lack of consensus.
6) Is there a time you provided feedback to fix an issue?
7) What social clubs will you participate in at Haas? How will you enrich the experience?
8) Is there anything else I need to know about your background?
The rest of the time I learned more about the interviewer and he was gracious enough to answer my questions about his experience at Haas.