Interviewed 9/28. Lots of behavioral questions, including:
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- Can you describe a time you received constructive feedback?
- Can you describe a time you needed to depend on someone?
- Can you describe a time you had to engage with different points of view and it was challenging or rewarding?
- Can you describe a time you faced a challenge of an ambiguous situation and how did you handle it?
- Can you think of any challenges you might face during the MBA?
- Are there any courses or initiatives you want to get involved in at Kellogg?
Interview went for about an hour and interviewer left lots of time to very honestly answer a lot of my questions.