Interviewer was warm and engaging, though I could tell she was trying to mask her expressions. Honestly, I anticipated more questions and more TMAT questions, but maybe I was just rambling too long. Interview lasted about 35m.
Very standard questions with the exception of 4, which I thought was interesting.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why X for undegrad, why X major?
3. Tell me about your leadership style.
4. What distinguishes you from others in your cohort (e.g. IB, Consulting, PE)?
4. Short and LT career goals?
5. Why MBA?
6. Why Kellogg?
7. What classes at Kellogg? wWhat career clubs? What other extracurricular?
8. Anything else for me to know?
9. Questions for me?