Interviewed in an off-campus hub with adcom. Interview was succinct, straight forward, and generally conversational. Overall, I don’t think I had any major points I didn’t get across and ultimately was admitted!
1) Let’s talk about (first company)- what do they do? What did you do there?
2) What’s your average day look like?
3) What’s the next big brand in your industry?
4) Let’s talk about (second company)- what do they do? Tell me about your job there?
5) What would you do differently if you were CEO?
6) What have you learned from your current manager?
7) What’s the biggest difference between first company and second company
8) Let’s talk about you- how’d you end up at (undergrad institution)?
9) Why that industry after college?
10) What’s your go-to strength?
11) And a weakness?
12) Lets talk about HBS- how have you gotten to know us?
13) What have you heard that you hope is true?
14) What have you heard that you hope is not true?
15) What books do you read?
16) What’s an issue in the news you always follow?
17) Anything you wished I asked?
18) Any questions for me?