The Forté Foundation has announced the tour dates for its annual Forté Forums, events geared towards women who are considering an MBA degree. This year, Forums are scheduled for eight U.S. cities, Toronto and London:
Chicago: August 19
Boston: August 20
Washington, D.C.: August 21
Atlanta: August 22
Houston: August 26
San Francisco: August 28
Los Angeles: August 29
New York City I: September 3
New York City II: September 4
Toronto: September 5
London: October 2
Each Forum runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and includes a school fair and networking session, an MBA Alumnae Panel and an Admissions Panel*. While the panels have scheduled time slots, school and exhibitor tables are open until the close of each event. Representatives from top MBA programs in the U.S., including Chicago Booth, Columbia, Darden, Fuqua, Harvard, IESE, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Ross, UCLA Anderson, Haas, Tuck, Tepper, NYU Stern, Wharton and Yale SOM, will be in attendance.
Forté encourages all women who have considered a graduate business degree to register. Forum participants will
- Hear advice and stories from MBA women across multiple industries and career stages
- Learn how an MBA can help them succeed in virtually any career or industry – even the non-profit sector
- Meet women who are also considering the MBA degree
- Connect with admissions staff from leading business schools in Europe and North America
- Find the school that’s the right fit
All Forté Forums are free for pre-registrants. On-site registration is $5.
*Held at North American Forums only.