Pretty similar to everything described on here. 25 minutes of questions, 5+ minutes of questions for her. Very relaxed and conversational, which was to be expected. The following were my questions, as far as I can remember:
1. Walk me through your resume
2. Why an MBA?
3. Why Tuck? –> This lead to a question of whether I picked my small, liberal arts undergrad because of its size
4. Extracurricular Activities at Tuck?
5. Time where you dealt with a difficult situation at work and what you did to respond
6. Long-term goals (had already alluded to these in why MBA/Why Tuck, but she still asked if I wanted anything else around them)
7. Questions for her
Overall, good experience, and I think it went decently.