Received interview invite for my early action application as I was not able to visit the campus (I’m international). The interview lasted for 36 minutes, very relaxed conversational interview. We had 20-25 minutes for his questions and the last 10-15 minutes were for my questions for him.
1) Walk me through your resume
2) Why MBA ( I covered long term, prior exp, MBA, short term)
3) Went in more details of Long term and how i am planning to achieve it
4) Why tuck
5) Example of a successful team you have worked with and what you accomplished? could be from undergrad or work ex.
6) What would your team say your three biggest strengths were
7) What does your team think you biggest weakness is?
8) Any failure/risk situation and how did you overcome?
9) Is there anything you wished I had asked?
10) What does your husband do? (as I am applying as a couple)
11) Any questions for me (had time to ask three questions)