UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- U.S. MBA Applicants Can Meet 14 U.K. Business Schools in DC, NYC
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #MLKDay
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Welcome Weekend & Recommendations
- Venture Capital Learning for Georgetown McDonough MBAs
- Oxford’s Saïd Business School Joins Global Network for Advanced Management
- Employer MBA Hiring Projections Suggest It’s a Great Time to Go to Business School
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools