UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #EarthDay
- Two HBS MBA Students Win Highly Selective Fellowship for Immigrants and Their Children
- Yale School of Management MBAs Take to the Basketball Court
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Application Tips, Orientation Week, and Healthcare
- Babson College Helping Empower Women in School and Beyond
- UPenn / Wharton Interview Questions & Report: Round 3 / 2nd-Year / On-Campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools