UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Clear Admit, Kelley School Co-Host Webinar on Defining Your Career Path
- Diversity and Inclusion at USC Marshall
- Michigan / Ross MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-year Student / On-Campus
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Admissions Tips, Exchanges, and Women in Business
- NYU Stern Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Adcom / On Campus
- Forté Foundation Launches New Men as Allies Initiative
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools