UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- [Free Webinar] “Standing Out in the Admissions Process” with Cornell Johnson’s Judi Byers
- What Georgetown McDonough MBA Students Learn Outside the Classroom
- ApplyWire Spotlight: Applying to Business School with a Media Startup
- Top 5 Reasons Diversity MBA Conferences Should Be on Your Recruiting Calendar
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part III
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 10.16.17
Post-MBA Career: Other
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools