My interview went very well. It flowed much more like a casual conversation than a structured interview, lasting about 40 minutes. My interviewer started by telling me about himself and the admissions process, then asked me the following questions/prompts (while taking notes directly on the resume that I handed him):
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Tell me about your hometown / did you attend a public or private high school?
3. Do you feel as though your GMAT verbal and quant scores (which he said he had not yet seen) are good indicators of your academic ability? Why or why not?
4. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
5. If I were to call your current direct supervisor at work (which he said he would not do without asking for my permission), in one or two words how would he/she describe your greatest strength? What would he/she name as the area where you have the greatest room for improvement?