The following Harvard Business School interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
My interview was very standard. It lasted for 30 minutes, I interviewed with two members of the Adcom, who were very nice and tried to make me feel comfortable during the whole process.
The questions I was asked were:
– Tell me about yourself
– You want to work in sector A , why?
– You did an internship in sector B, was it related to sector A ?
– What was your other internship about? can you explain a technical aspect of your job.
– You wrote about this story in your essay, can you give us more details about this aspect?
– What does a typical day at your current job look like?
– What does the CEO of your company worry about?
– Tell me about a time when you received a piece of constructive feedback.
– Who is a leader you admire? ( she added that it could be either a leader that I had worked with and that I know professionally or a well-known business leader)
– What are your future goals ?
– We have two minutes left, is there a question that you wished I asked?
– Recommend me something, anything. ( there was 30 seconds left in the interview)
Overall, the interview was very pleasant, and time flew by very quickly. I’d definitely recommend that you prepare using all the interview reports that you can find, and focusing on the specific questions that are related to your application.
Preparing for an upcoming interview at Harvard? Click here to get the Clear Admit Harvard Business School Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.