The following MIT Sloan MBA interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
My interview was with an admissions officer. While it was a bit less conversational than interviews with students, it was still fairly casual and they were very friendly. I was asked:
1) What’s new since your application?
2) Why MBA?
3) Why Sloan?
4) Talk about a time a coworker’s work wasn’t up to standard and how you handled it.
5) Talk about a time when morale was low and how you handled it.
6) Have you had any mentors that stand out? And what specifically about them.
7) What do you do for fun?
8) Anything else you would like to mention?
9) Any questions?
Those were the main questions, but for each one we had a back and forth where she asked follow-up questions and also shared her thoughts and experiences on the topic. Like I said, she was very friendly and it wasn’t very stressful.
Preparing for an upcoming interview at MIT Sloan? Click here to get the Clear Admit MIT Sloan Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.