The following INSEAD interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 3 applicant. Good luck to them!
Interview took place in a coffee shop and my interviewer came dressed in a suit and tie. I luckily had erred on the side of caution and had worn a suit as well.
This is one of my final interviews and I was very relaxed and felt that the interview was very conversational and not so formal as I thought it might be, especially since it was with alumni (but I guess this can vary depending on the person who is interviewing you).
The alumni had only read my résumé and asked me to use examples from my application if they were useful. Thought his questions where pretty straight forward and no behavioral questions where asked.
• Why do you want an MBA? Why from INSEAD?
• What do you see yourself doing in 10 / 20 / 30 years?
• What do you consider to be your greatest strength? Weakness?
• Global business experiences (I have worked in 4 different countries)
• How come you want to study / work in Europe and not the US or back home?
Preparing for an upcoming INSEAD interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit INSEAD Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.