The following Washington / Foster MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
Fairly straight forward interview procedure. Interview was in the office of the admissions officer, scheduled for 1 hour, actual interview lasted 50 minutes. Questions were as follows:
1. Walk me through your professional career.
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Foster?
4. Tell me about a time when you received criticism.
5. Tell me about a time when you received praise.
6. Tell me about a time when you made an improvement.
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
8. What are your weaknesses?
9. What are your strengths?
Time for interview questions was approximately 35 minutes. Remaining time was left for questions to the admissions officer. They tell you that admissions decisions are sent out 2 months after application deadline.