The following U. Chicago Booth interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
On campus interview with a second year student. Interviewer gave a brief bio and professional and educational background then shifted conversation to me.
1. Walk me thru your résumé.
2. Why an MBA?
3. Career Goals. Short term and long term?
4. Why Booth?
5. You stated you wanted to work in Healthcare. What do you know about HC opportunities at Booth?
6. Why now?
7. What is your leadership style
9. Clubs or classes that you are interested in participating in.
10. Any questions?
Overall it was a very conversational interview. One thing that was different was he definitely asked pointed questions to see how much I knew about the school. Luckily, I did a full day visit the day before and had classes and professors listed out. He was definitely probing to see how much I had researched the school.
Preparing for an upcoming U. Chicago Booth interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit U. Chicago Booth Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.