The following Washington / Foster MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
I interviewed with an Admissions Director over Skype. The interview started on time and lasted about 35 minutes.
Here are some questions I was asked:
1. Walk me through your résumé after graduating from college.
2. Why Foster?
3. Tell me about a time you’ve received criticism.
4. Tell me about a time you saw a problem and addressed it.
5. What do you like to do in your free time outside of work?
6. What are some weaknesses in your skills you’d like to strengthen with an MBA?
7. What are some strengths you have that will help your future endeavors?
8. What is a compliment you’ve heard about yourself in a work setting that you are particularly proud of?
She did also ask me some specific questions to my very specific post-MBA entrepreneurship plans, which I liked because it showed that she was embracing what I had to say and was attentive to it.
I asked her four questions about Foster.