The following Toronto / Rotman interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 MBA applicant. Good luck to them!
I had the interview through Skype with an adcom member. The interview was quite relaxed and the adcom was very friendly.
Here are the questions:
– Introduce about yourself
– Why do you want to do your MBA now? – Couple of follow-up questions to go into the detail
– What is your post MBA goal? why? if you cannot achieve this goal, what will be your plan B?
– What motivate you to stay far away from your family and apply to Rotman? (I am international applicant)
– Tell me about an experience when you lead a team
– What type of leader your teammate will think of you?
– How do you deal with conflict?
– 15 mins for question
I spent an hour on the interview but didn’t feel any stress at all. The interviewer did a great job to keep a relaxed mode and have me perform at my best.
Good luck to you all.