The following Georgetown McDonough interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was taken by an Adcom member over Skype. It was a friendly and conversational interview. The interview was blind and she had not read my essays. It lasted for 30 min. Overall, the interviewer genuinely tried to know more about me.
Here are the list of questions in that order:
- How do you keep yourself updated? Which publications/magazines due you follow?
- What is an issue/topic of particular importance to you? Tell me about something you read recently?
- Why do you want an MBA?
- Talk about a time when you were part of a team and there was a conflict. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you took leadership role? What were the challenges? How did you handle it? She asked further questions on the example I gave.
- Talk about a time when you were challenged in a cross-cultural environment. What did you do?
- What are your strengths? Give example.
- What are your short term, long term goals?
- Any questions for her?
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand account of the Georgetown MBA interview questions to the Clear Admit MBA Interview Archive.