The following Northwestern / Kellogg interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
Interview was at a Starbucks which was pretty standard. The questions last about 45 minutes but we ended up talking for an additional 45 minutes on his personal experience with the school.
- Walk me through your résumé (3 minutes).
- What was your most significant career accomplishment to date?
- Tell me the process with which you decided to move from Company X to Company Y.
- Tell me about a time you had to challenge a team member.
- Tell me about a time you took a professional risk.
- Tell me about a time you had to lead a time.
- Why did you pick your major?
- Why an MBA?
- Why Kellogg?
- What questions do you have for me? (I came with 3)
- What else would you like admissions to know about you that we didn’t cover in this interview?
Also recommend looking up your interviewer on LinkedIn to comment on something in their career. It shows you really care and did your homework.
Preparing for an upcoming Northwestern / Kellogg interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Kellogg Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.