The following MIT Sloan interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was quite behavioral, as some have noted in the past. Interviewer had a set of questions that focused on past accomplishments and challenges, there was none of the standard “walk me through your résumé” prompt.
- Describe your leadership style
- Tell me about a time you convinced a group of an idea in the face of opposition
- Tell me about something that happened that you did not plan for. How did you react?
- Describe how you manage your time
- Describe a challenge you had with a team member, how did you resolve the issue?
- Why MBA & Why Sloan
- Any questions for me?
Overall I think it went well. Adcom member was very friendly and was familiar with my application. Good luck to all!
Preparing for an upcoming MIT Sloan interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit MIT Sloan MBA Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.