The following Columbia MBA interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by an Early Decision applicant. Good luck to them!
- Walk me through your résumé. While I was walking him through the resume, he asked questions around why I made the switch to my current job, what department I am working with currently, in what all fields is my employer involved.
- Why MBA? Why now? – The focus was primarily on my long term goals and how I would achieve them?
- Why Columbia? – Alumnus also shared his experience when I talked about the resources available at CBS.
- What leadership roles would I take outside classroom?
- Any questions for Alumnus.
Overall, the interview went positive.
Preparing for an upcoming interview at Columbia? Click here to get the Clear Admit Columbia Business School Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.