The following Northwestern / Kellogg interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
1. Walk me through your résumé.
2. Why do you want to pursue an MBA?
3. What kind of position are you aiming to obtain?
4. Since you are more experienced than a typical applicant, have you considered a part-time program?
5. Do you have any questions for me?
I was also asked some questions regarding specific aspects of my experience, such as my Master’s research project and about how I approach specific types of problems in my profession. Since I have more experience, including upper management experience, the interviewer really wanted to delve into my motivations and why I wanted to pursue a full-time MBA.
Overall, the interview was pretty pleasant and conversational. There were no behavioral questions. The intervewer did not really sell me on the school, which was surprising. Rather, she seemed to want to steer me towards a local part-time program because of my experience level.
Preparing for an upcoming Northwestern / Kellogg interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Kellogg Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.