The following Northwestern / Kellogg interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
Met with my interviewer at a Panera on a Sunday afternoon. Brought a copy of my résumé to give to him; I believe he had seen the one I emailed him, but he didn’t have a copy.
- Walk me through your résumé.
- Why and MBA and why now?
- Why Kellogg?
- What will you get involved in at Kellogg?
- Who inspires you?
- Tell me about a time you worked on a team.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What was a time you failed?
A good 15 minutes for questions I had. Very friendly and straightforward – didn’t ask very many follow-up questions on my responses.
Preparing for an upcoming Northwestern / Kellogg interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Kellogg Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.