The following Harvard Business School interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
It was super friendly. She started out with explaining the process; she had 30 minutes to interview and 30 minutes to write a report. The report got added to my application and to be reviewed as part of the whole package later.
It was basically a walk through the resume; oldest (education… why XXX school?) to most recent (tell me about this accomplishment at work). She had reviewed my entire application previously. It seemed like she knew a lot about me already. She had specific questions to ask. All I had to do was answer them. No curve balls, not even “what’s your leadership style?” or “tell me about a time that…”, just follow up questions to get greater detail. No time at the end for “do you have any questions for me?”
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Harvard Business School interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Harvard Business School Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Harvard’s post-interview reflection essay, interview questions, and more.
- Interview Tips: Top HBS MBA Interview Tips from Actual Interviewees
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Blind vs. Non-Blind
- Podcast Episode 22: HBS Admissions Director Chad Losee Dishes on the MBA Interview, Essays, Financial Aid, and More
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace