The following Northwestern / Kellogg interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
Friendly. She started with an outline of the topics to discuss and then went into questions.
1. Walk me through your résumé, starting with education and then professional experience.
I had mine printed out so that we were on the same page.
2. What’s your philosophy on team work -or- what experience made you understand the importance of teamwork?
3. Why MBA? Short- and long-term goals?
4. Why Kellogg?
6. What do you do outside of work?
7. Is there anything else that you would like the ad-com to know that hasn’t been covered?
Since I had my resume sitting in front of me, I noticed that we hadn’t spoken about my “extra-curricular” activities, so I brought it up and she asked me to elaborate on “what I do outside of work.”
8. Do you have any questions for me?
At the end, she mentioned me having already covered my “leadership style” when I told a story regarding teamwork. It seemed like she had a checklist of items to cover.
Basically, it was almost exactly the same questions as your other round one post.
Preparing for an upcoming Northwestern / Kellogg interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Kellogg Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.