The following Cornell Johnson MBA interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was application-based but the admissions officer focused mainly on my resume. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual.
– What is your leadership style? Please describe a situation where you were a leader.
— Follow-up question: Did you have any conflicts during this leadership experience? If so, how did you solve them?
– How did you make the transitions between different roles in your firm? (I received 3 promotions in different functions)
– Why MBA?
– Why Johnson?
– What clubs are you looking to join once admitted, both professionally and personally?
– What are your personal interests?
– What is the one feature that is not mentioned in your application that you would like me to convey to the adcom?
– Any questions for me?
I would say nothing was surprising and I enjoyed asking the officer questions.
Preparing for an upcoming Cornell Johnson MBA interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Johnson Graduate School of Management Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.