MIT Sloan Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On Campus
The following MIT Sloan interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
I interviewed Round 2 for the Leaders for Global Operations (LGO) program with Lisa Cummings. She was a very nice interviewer who made sure to establish up front that MIT does not like to give stressful interviews.
The questions/discussion went as follows:
1. How was the drive up? I hope you took advantage of the offerings today for visitors.
2. Is there anything new to your application since you applied?
3. Tell me about a time you had to work with someone… I don’t remember the whole question.
4. Tell me about a time you were given feedback. How did you react?
5. Tell me about a time you had communication difficulty (not language based) with someone.
6. Can you give me a specific example of that?
7. You’ve discussed your role as a project manager, have you had any instances where the project timelines got away from you?
8. You’ve had a lot of successes in your career, what’s one accomplishment you’re most proud of? (and this doesn’t have to be the biggest monetary value for your company)
9. We know you’ve had a lot of experience in pharma, would you consider another industry?
10. What partner companies are you interested in for your LGO internship?
11. Do you have any questions for me?
12. Unfortunately, I have another interview right now…
So we quickly wrapped up.
Preparing for an upcoming MIT Sloan interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit MIT Sloan MBA Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.
Have an interview coming up?
Get the school-specific advice and strategy, a comprehensive list of sample questions, and in-depth analysis you need to ace your MBA interview.