MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Applying to Business School for the Non Profit Sector
In this week’s MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which recounts MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we’re setting the spotlight on a candidate choosing a business school for the non profit sector. We take a closer look at a post from a candidate considering Cornell / Johnson, Georgetown / McDonough, or NYU Stern. Read on for more details about the applicant’s background.
Initial feedback turned to Johnson:
The original poster then returned:
Then, Clear Admit’s resident expert, Alex Brown, offered his perspective:
A current Johnson student chimed in with support:
Another community member wrapped up the thread with a vote for D.C.:
Best of luck with your decision!
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Wharton MBA Team Wins National Business Case Competition
- Things to Do at Yale SOM This Summer from the Assistant Dean of Admissions
- LiveWire Insight: GPA and GMAT Standards Appear Unchanged Despite Lower MBA Application Volume
- Emory Goizueta MBA Essay Questions 2019-2020
- Duke / Fuqua MBA Essay Topics 2019-2020
- Cambridge Judge MBA Essay Topics 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools