MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Applying to Business School for the Non Profit Sector
In this week’s MBA DecisionWire Spotlight, which recounts MBA candidates’ choices as shared in Clear Admit’s DecisionWire, we’re setting the spotlight on a candidate choosing a business school for the non profit sector. We take a closer look at a post from a candidate considering Cornell / Johnson, Georgetown / McDonough, or NYU Stern. Read on for more details about the applicant’s background.
Initial feedback turned to Johnson:
The original poster then returned:
Then, Clear Admit’s resident expert, Alex Brown, offered his perspective:
A current Johnson student chimed in with support:
Another community member wrapped up the thread with a vote for D.C.:
Best of luck with your decision!
Do you know where you’ll be going? Do you have a tough decision before arriving on campus? Share your story on DecisionWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- Quiz: Which Business School Are You?
- Waiting on a UVA Darden Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- DecisionWire Spotlight: Columbia Business School or UCLA / Anderson for Media
Admitted: Cornell / Johnson
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools