The following Northwestern / Kellogg interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
Applied in Round 2 and had an on campus interview on Feb 27th.
As shared by other candidates, the interview is pretty conversational, and the goal is to know more about you, and possibility see if you are good fit for the community.
1. Tell me about yourself, what brought you here today?
2. Leadership experience
3. How would your team members describe you?
4. Team experience
5. Why MBA, and Kellogg, etc.
6. An innovator you admire
7. Question for me?
The first 30-35min interview is pretty standard, and she talked a little bit more about students life for extra 10min.
Hope it helps and good luck to everyone!
Clear Admit Resources
Preparing for your Northwestern / Kellogg admissions interview? Check out Clear Admit’s other resources:
- Clear Admit Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Guide: Strategic tips for approaching Kellogg’s interview questions, and more.
- Interview Archive: More firsthand accounts from Kellogg MBA applicants themselves
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview: Blind Interviews vs. Non-blind Interviews
- Podcast Episode 23: 5 Most Common MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace