CommonBond Hosts Free Webinar on How to Fund Your MBA
Join Clear Admit and CommonBond for this free webinar revealing a variety of ways to cover the costs of a business school education. “How to Fund Your MBA” will help attendees understand different funding options available to them as they set forth on their path to business school.
Pete Wylie, CommonBond’s vice president of in-school lending, will host the event following an introduction by Clear Admit CEO Eliot Ingram.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
12:00 p.m. ET
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we can send a recording of the webinar directly to your inbox immediately afterward.
Pete Wylie, CommonBond VP of In-School Lending
Wylie leads CommonBond’s in-school lending business. Prior to CommonBond, he was CEO and co-founder of Gradible, a personal finance technology company that helps people evaluate and optimize their student loan repayment options. In early 2016, CommonBond acquired Gradible. Before founding Gradible, Wylie held roles in general management at growth-stage startups, including Tough Mudder and 3Ships, a digital agency. Pete is a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 2018-2019 Dartmouth / Tuck MBA Deadlines
- Fridays from the Frontline: Michigan Ross MM Grad to Other Grads on What Future Leaders of the World Must Consider
- Tuck Adcom Luke Anthony Peña Blogs About May Admissions Developments
- MBA News You Need: MBAs Benefit from Business Plan Competitions, Yale SOM Gets Gold LEED Certification, Cornell Hosts Big Red Bash, and More
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: #Commencement 2.0
- GMAT Tip: Simplifying Fractions
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools